- We are the go to broker for professional speculators and day traders, corporate hedgers, as well as those that are new to the commodities arena.
- We will spend the time necessary to help you understand a particular market, trading strategy, or chart pattern.
- We do not have a set minimum starting balance. We’ll work with what you have available.
- We have a variety of trading platforms and order entry options available to accommodate your trading needs including APEX, Trading Technologies, Pats J-Trader, and Atlas.
- We use the clearing services of Archer Daniel Midland Investor Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Archer Daniels Midland Company who have provided comprehensive futures clearing services for retail, commercial and institutional customers for over 40 years.
- We offer numerous online services.
- For active online traders, we meet and beat the rates of most other discount brokerages. Give us a call today for a quote!
- We specialize in commodity futures and options only.
- We are traders too, and we share our ideas with our clients.
Low Account Minimums
Slipka Trading, Inc. does not have a set minimum account balance requirement to open an account. What you send us is what we work with. The amount of capital you need depends on what you are investing in. Option traders must pay for the options they buy. Futures traders must meet the initial margin requirement for each contract held, plus some additional risk capital in the event of adverse market moves.