Slipka Trading, Inc. is committed to safeguarding the personal information you provide to us. These provisions apply to former customers, prospective customers, as well as current customers.
Why and how we collect personal information
When you apply for, contact us about, or maintain a trading account with us, we collect personal information about you for business purposes such as evaluating your financial needs, processing your requests and transactions, informing you about products and services and providing customer service. The personal information we collect about you includes:
- Information you provide us on applications and forms, such as your name, social security number, address, income, net worth and occupation.
- Information about your transactions with us and with our affiliates.
- Information you provide us to verify your identity, such as a driver’s license or information we receive from other entities not affiliated with Slipka Trading.
How we protect personal information
- We do not sell or rent your personal information to anyone.
- We limit access to your personal information to those employees or independent contractors who need to know in order to conduct business, service your account, help provide you with products and services, help us improve our services to you, and to inform you about additional products or services that may be of interest to you.
- We require that our employees, independent contractors and clearing affiliate’s maintain and protect the confidentiality of your personal information. For example, except for information sent directly from us, you should not receive any marketing solicitations, product advertisements, solicitor phone calls, or any solicitations from other brokers or organizations as a result of establishing a relationship with us. If you receive solicitations you believe resulted from your relationship with us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-335-3600.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information.
Disclosure to Non-Affiliated Third Parties
We may disclose personal information with non-affiliated companies and regulatory authorities as permitted or required by applicable law. For example, personal information may be disclosed to cooperate with regulatory authorities and law enforcement agencies to comply with subpoenas or other official requests or to protect our rights or property with regard to any contractual, collection, or legal issues.
- Affiliated Parties and Brokers
Slipka Trading Inc. is currently affiliated with ADMIS as an introducing broker. Except for customary business communications, you should not receive any solicitations for other services from ADMIS or their affiliates.
Blaster Trading is a division of Slipka Trading, Inc. and will use the information you provide to identify how its services might be helpful to you. Blaster Trading is required to protect the confidentiality of your private information as described above.
Jigsaw Commodities, LLC is registered as a commodity trading advisor. The company is owned by Peter J. Kordell who is also registered with Slipka Trading, Inc. as an associated person, and who is also involved extensively with Blaster Trading. Jigsaw provides education support and investment advice to the clients of Slipka Trading, Inc. and Blaster Trading. Because of the joint marketing and agreed upon inter-relationship of the above three entities, each will have access to the information you provide for the purposes of identifying how best to serve you. Each party however, agrees to protect your personal information as described above.