|The 7-step process of opening an account
can be done by opening the PDF and printing it off or by using the online
application. Either application needs to be printed off and involves
either faxing or mailing in the signed document along with your driver’s
license or other state issued id.
To open an account you will need:
- Click here to print off the PDF application and follow the instructions.
- Click here for the online application. This should bring up a new window. If a second window with instructions opens, just close it. The first screen only asks for a username and password along with the type of account you're interested in. Write down your user name and password as you will need them later. Click next.
- Enter the personal and employer information requested and click next.
- Enter the bank information along with any applicable and click next.
- Enter your credit information along with your investment experience and click next.
- Verify that your information is correct and click Submit.
- This will take you to a completed screen. Open the 'Completed Account Application' link and print it off. Sign the application in all the required spaces.
Either fax the application along with a copy of your state issued id to 612-371-4956 or mail the application and a copy of your id to:
Slipka Trading, Inc.
301 4th Avenue South
Suite 580, P.O. Box 15105
Minneapolis, MN 55415-0105
That's it. You can expect to get a call from us shortly along with our Commodity Trading Guide. Thank you and we'll be in touch!